Friday, February 3, 2012

My Psychological Type

So I just took the Jung Typology Test and my results were ESTJ.




E is for Extraverts. In my own words extravert means to be outgoing, fun, love to be around others, and energized. If you ask me all of these characteristics describes me and I think the people who know me would say the same. Although sometimes do I like to be alone just to clear my head and relax but who doesn't? Times where I can think of that this psychological type showed in my daily life are at parties, gatherings with my friends, and attending social events here at OSU, like the step shows and probates.

S is for Sensing. According to the book, sensing people rely on the five senses and prefer concrete facts and details. They are also very practical and realistic, preferring the present or past the abstractions of the future. This is true for me. I use my five senses everyday and I like to gather the facts and details about a situation before making a decision. For instance, when I go to places to get something to eat from I use my five senses: seeing, smelling, tasting, touching, and sometimes hearing.

T is for Thinking. I would rather use my brain than my heart when it comes to making decisions. Don't take this as if I'm "cold or too objective" because I am not. I just think using my knowledge rather than my feelings is the best way for me to make a decision. For example, when it comes to dating guys I basic my decision off what I know about the person than how I feel about the person. And the same things goes for when I choose to surround myself with a group of people.

J is Judging. Judging is using some type of order to make your decisions and resolving your issues. When I used to participate in science fairs, I use the scientific method every time: define the problem, review the literature, formulate a hypothesis, select a research design/ collect data, and formulate a conclusion. And I created my project in that specific order and also made sure it was completed by the deadline.

AND THAT'S ALL FOR NOW, SEE YOU NEXT TIME :)

No comments:

Post a Comment